Vendor Space is $50.00 per table with discounts for 3 or more tables.
Please contact Mark @ (660)998-4688 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on reserving your space.
1. All vendor/exhibitor spaces should be manned at all times, if you need a quick break please team with a neighboring vendor or we will have limited volunteers to watch your table for a few minutes.
2. Vendor/exhibitor spaces must remain intact throughout the public hours of the event Friday 6 pm-9 pm and Saturday 11:00 am-9:00 pm load-in will begin at 3:00 pm Friday.
3. Electricity is not available at all tables. If you require an outlet, we will do our best to accommodate you but it is NOT promised. Outlets will be located as close to your table as possible. Please bring any extension cords or other miscellaneous items (tape, adapters, etc.) which you will require to utilize electricity.
4. If any vendor has special requirements, including but not limited to large display racks, easels, stand-ups, etc. they MUST be cleared by Phobia Film Festival staff at the time the space is booked. This includes any special requests for table placement, wall space, neighbors, etc. Vendors may not hang anything in any area except within their own vendor area. You may leave cards, pamphlets, etc. on the freebie tables that are scattered throughout the event floor.
5. All vendors agree to hold blameless Phobia Film Festival and all staff against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims, or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said vendor's participation in the Phobia Film Festival.
6. In addition, all vendors acknowledge that Phobia Film Festival and Moberly MACA will NOT provide or maintain insurance coverage for vendors, persons or property and it is their sole responsibility to obtain insurance covering such loss.
7. Phobia Film Festival in no way endorses any vendor's merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All vendors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of Phobia Film Festival . Vendors do not represent Phobia Film Festival in any way.
8. All merchandise bought or sold at Phobia Film Festival is deemed to be a transaction strictly between vendors/sellers and attendees/buyers. Phobia Film Festival are not party to or responsible in any way for any transactions made between said parties.
9. No pornographic, illegal, stolen or copyright-infringed merchandise please. Violation of this may result in vendor being asked to leave and there will be no refunds of vendor table(s) purchased.
10. NO REFUNDS will be given on any table spaces 60 days prior to show date, and will only then be given in the event the table(s) are rebooked.
11. Vendor Pass policy:
Vendors with 1-2 tables get two vendor entry passes.
Vendors may purchase up to two additional vendor passes at half the weekend general admission price. Discounted vendor passes will be available at the event.
PLEASE NOTE! The 4th Street Movies are separate ticketed events and are not included with the vendor pass but you will get an exclusive code to get 50% off tickets to the two movies.
12. All tables will be 6 ft. long x 30 in. wide with 2 to 3ft of space behind the table with 2 foldable chairs.
13. Hotel space in Moberly is limited, so advanced reservations are recommended. There are also several AirBBs in and around Downtown.
Fill out the Google Form HERE!